Remotelah is a job board platform which curate remote based jobs from varies remote job sites worldwide.
Anyone who are currently seeking for remote jobs (freelancer, part-timer, full-timer or contract/project based worker) can freely use this platform.
Our platform is well suited for:
- Full-time working professionals interested in finding 2nd job to earn extra income
- Anyone looking for additional income that utilizes their professional skills and education
- Stay at home Parents who are seeking zero commute and a flexible schedule jobs
- Fresh graduates who is in search of Full-time/Part-time or Freelance work
- Retirees interested in staying professionally active and earning additional income working from home
- Individuals with physical or health issues searching for telecommuting jobs that suit their needs
The site brings you fresh daily remote job listings that you can apply to right away, and daily job alert emails.
Yes, posting remote jobs is FREE for employers
No. We do not charge any fees or commissions towards any work you may carry out for employers.
We dedicate a lot of time reviewing and researching remote job postings to ensure they are appropriate and suits our platform requirements, but please note Remotelah don’t have the manpower to personally review every single employer regarding the jobs posted.
While we do try our best to screen the job positions, once in a while we may miss out! Please bear with us if you come across any job lead that doesn’t seem quite right, and PLEASE let us know through our contact page so we can remove the posting promptly and investigate.
No, we don’t guarantee job hiring. Because the hiring process is all handled by the employer directly.
We suggest you carefully think and choose projects that are more viable for you. You will also need to keep your proposal competitive. Mentioning your skills and expertise properly in your resume will also enhance your chances of securing the job.
Our primary goal is to provide you with legitimate and current job openings. While we do curated the job postings, we are not directly affiliated with the employer and do not have any contact with employers regarding who they do or do not contact for interviews. If an employer has interest in hiring you, they will contact you directly via your contact details given.
No, as a employer or job requester, we hope you don’t display your contact details in the job posting section for privacy purpose.
Freelancers or Remote workers will have options in their dashboard to send you proposal directly using secure messaging system.